Retribution's Creative Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution's Creative Cave

Writing Poetry Art and Leisure Activities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes Jokes 19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 am

A man went into a dentist and said "how much will it cost to have teeth taken out" "$90" said the dentist "that’s ridiculous" said the man.” I could lose the anesthetic and it would cost $60" "that’s still to expensive,” said the man "if I don't use any anesthesia I could knock the price down to $20". Still to much" said the man.” Well one of my students can do it for $10" said the dentist "perfect" said the man "book my wife for next Tuesday".
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:06 pm

EST DIVORCE LETTER EVER Dear Wife, I'm writing you this letter to tell you that i am leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years and i have nothing to show for it. These last two week have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit you job today and that was the last straw. LAst week you came home and did not even notice my new haircut, or that i had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand pair of silk boxers. You ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want s3x or any thing that connects us husband and wife. Either your cheating on me or you do not love me any more; whatever the case, I'm gone. signed Your EX-Husband P.S Don't try to find me. Your sister and i are moving to West Virginia together! Have a Great life... -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Dear Ex-Husband, Nothing has made my day more than recieving your letter. It's true we have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you have been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work I did notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a girl" Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, i didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because i stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, and i prayed it was just a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, i still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when i hit the lotto for 10 million, i quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica, but when i got home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, i guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich as hell and free... P.S. I don't know if i ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that is not a problem! Smile
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:54 am

A man moved to a mountain top to get rid of the hustle and be alone. One day he heard a knock at the door and no one was there but then he looked down and there sat a snail and it said "it is quite cold out here can I come in?" the man shouted "NO why don’t you all understand I want to be alone!" and he kicked the snail down the mountain. One year later there was a knock at the door and no one was there and then he looked down and there again sat a snail and it said, "What did you do that for?"
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:06 am

So one day, Gramma sent her grandson Johnny down to the water hole to get some water for cooking dinner. As he was dipping the bucket in, he saw two big eyes looking back at him. He dropped the bucket and hightailed it for
Gramma's kitchen. "Well now, where's my bucket and where's my water?" Gramma asked him. "I can't get any water from that water hole, Gramma" exclaimed Johnny. "There's a BIG ol' alligator down there!"
"Now don't you mind that ol' alligator, Johnny. He's been there for a few years now, and he's never hurt no one. Why, he's probably as scared of you as you are of him!" "Well, Gramma," replied Johnny, "if he's as scared of me as I am of him, then that water ain't fit to drink!
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:10 am

Hi everyone.. i know you are reading the jokes.. why dont you put one on here..this is the Joke page for everyone... have a nice day..Your friend Tommy..
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 pm

happy St Patricks day everyone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce Basketball affraid lol!

Some goodies.

Happy St Patricks Day, Tommy and Irene.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 am

A man looking for love sent his picture to the Lonely Hearts Club.
The reply came back, “We are not that lonely.”

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am

affraid affraid affraid lol!

Sounds like me.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:29 am

A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing. The policeman asked for a description. She said, "He's 35 years old, 6 foot 4, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build, weighs 185 pounds, is soft-spoken, and is good to the children." The next-door neighbor protested, "Your husband is 5 foot 4, chubby, bald, has a big mouth, and is mean to your children." The wife replied, "Yes, but who wants HIM back?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:50 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:06 am

Three patients in a mental institution prepare for an examination given by the head psychiatrist.

If the patients pass the exam, they will be free to leave the hospital.

However, if they fail, the institution will detain them for seven years.

The doctor takes the three patients to the top of a diving board overlooking an empty swimming pool, and asks the first patient to jump.

The first patient jumps head first into the pool and breaks both arms.

Then the second patient jumps and breaks both legs.

The third patient looks over the side and refuses to jump. '' Congratulations!

You're a free man.

Just tell me why didn't you jump?'' asked the doctor.

To which the third patient answered, ''Well Doc, I can't swim!''
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers affraid lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 am

At a wedding party recently someone yelled, "All the married men please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living."

The bartender was crushed to death.
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 am

Little Pete came home from the playground with a bloody nose, black eye, and torn clothing. It was obvious he’d been in a bad fight and lost. While his father was patching him up, he asked his son what happened.
“Well, Dad,” said Pete, “ I challenged Larry to a duel. And, you know, I gave him his choice of weapons.”
“Uh-huh,” said the father, “that seems fair.”
“I know, but I never thought he’d choose his sister!”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 am

cheers cheers affraid affraid cheers lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:40 am

A bloke at a horse race whispers to Paddy next to him, "Do you want the winner of the next race?" Paddy replies "no tanks, oi've only got a small garden."
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 am

I was standing in a bar and this little Chinese guy comes in the pub, stands next to me and starts drinking. I said to him "Do you know any of those martial arts things like kung-fu karate or ju-jitsu?" He says, "No why you ask me dat? Is it coz I Chinese?" "No" I said, "it's
because you're drinking my pint ."
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 am

A woman on her way home from market was carrying a duck. A drunk staggered up to her and said ,"Hey! where'd ja get the pig?" The woman replied," You drunken fool, that's no pig -- it's a duck!" And the drunk said," Quiet, I was talking to the duck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 am

A teacher asked little Johnny if he knows his 1 to 10 well
"Yes! Of course! My pop taught me...even more than 10"
"Good. What comes after three?”
"Four," answers the boy.
"What comes after six?"
"Seven."
"Very good," says the teacher. "Your erm...dad did a good job. Now...so what comes after...lets say ten?"
"A jack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes  Jokes 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 19   Jokes  Jokes 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes Jokes 19
Page 1 of 1