Retribution's Creative Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution's Creative Cave

Writing Poetry Art and Leisure Activities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes Jokes 17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:28 am

After dying in a car crash, three friends find themselves at an orientation to enter heaven. Each one was asked, "When you are in your casket, what would you like to hear your friends and family saying about you?" Sean says, "I would like to hear them say I was a great doctor and a great family man." Karl says, "I would like to hear them say I was a wonderful husband and an excellent teacher who made a difference in children's lives." Juan says, "I would like to hear them say, 'Look! He's moving!'"
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:05 am

A woman brings a very limp duck into a vets. As she lays her pet on the table, the vet pulls out his stethoscope and listens to the birds chest. After a moment or two, he shakes his head and says "I'm sorry, your pet is dead.

The distressed woman wails, "are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, the duck is dead." he replies

"How can you be so sure? " she protests. "I mean, you haven't done any testing-he might be in a coma or something."

The vet rolls his eyes, turns and leaves the room. He returns with a black Labrador. The ducks owner looks on in amazement as the dog stands on his hind legs & puts his front paws on the table & sniffs the duck from top to bottom. He looks at the vet with sad eyes & shakes his head.

The vet pats the dog & takes it out & returns with a cat.

The cat jumps on the table sniffs the bird from beak to tail & back, shakes it’s head, jumps down & leaves the room.

The vet looks at the woman & says "I'm sorry, but this duck is most definitely, 100%, certifiably, a dead duck.

He turns to his computer, hits a few keys, & produces a bill which he gives her. Still in shock, she takes the bill "£450!" she cries. "That much to tell me the duck is dead."

The vet shrugs. "If you'd taken my word for it, it would have been £30. But with the Lab Report & the Cat Scan - it all adds up."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 am

cheers lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 am

College
A college's student body is composed of the sons and daughters of the very rich who could not meet the academic requirements of any other college. Lo and behold, the college basketball team wins every game and dominates their league. All this success is due to one amazing player - a cross between Larry Bird and Michael Jordan.
This kid is terrific. The player and the team become the center of nationwide media attention. The student body is thrilled. Now, the NCAA goes to the college and asks for proof of this player's academic eligibility. The college administration promises such documentation in a few days. The faculty works night and day coaching the student for the crucial test.
The day of the public examination arrives, and the entire student body is there to support their star player. A professor stands, and announces the first question, "How much is five and two?" The student frowns in deep concentration - he thinks, he sweats, he shakes with effort. At last he shouts the answer, "SEVEN". The entire student body rises, and as a single voice, they cry. "Give him another chance. Give him another chance".
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:25 am

Teacher: Why do we sometimes call the Middle Ages the Dark Ages?
Peter: Because they had so many knights.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 am

lol! lol! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 am

Paddy sets Murphy up with a blind date , Paddy says " Shes a nice girl , but theres something you should know ... " Shes expecting a baby " The next day Paddy asked Murphy how he got on ? " Alright said Murphy ,.... apart from she was an hour late and I felt a right idiot sitting at the bar in a nappy " !!
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 am

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a
blonde joke?"In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you
tell that joke, you should know something."Our bartender IS blonde,
the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting
next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to
your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is
blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"The
blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:09 am

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past. The lizard looks up and says to the monkey “Hey! what are you doing?” The monkey says “Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend.”
So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is ‘dry’, and that he’s going to get a drink from the river.
At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.
He then asks the lizard, “What’s the matter with you?!” The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!
The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says “Hey, MONKEY!” The Monkey looks down and says “.. DUDE……. how much water did you drink?”
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 am

A woman goes into the pharmacy and asks for a bottle of poison off him ! Why would you want that asked the Pharmacist ? To give to my husband to kill him she harshly replied !! I'm sorry Madam but I can't help you to poison your husband .. At which point the woman tearfully started to rummage through her handbag and then handed the Pharmacist a photograph of her husband having an intimate moment with the Pharmacists wife !!!! To which the Pharmacist announced "Why didn't you say you had a prescription"
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 am

After dating a young lady for some time a young man decides it is time to marry her.
He proceeds with all the necessary plans and finally the day comes.
On the day of the wedding the young man has yet to pay the pastor for performing the ceremony. However the pastor has a plan.
The service proceeds as planned the vows are exchanged etc. Now it is time for the groom to kiss his bride. The pastor sees this as the perfect opportunity to ask to be paid. He pulls the young man aside and asks him. Can you please pay me?
Not wanting to create a seen the young man asked. How much do I owe you?
The pastor thinks quickly and replies, pay me according to your wife's beauty.
The young man discretely pulled out five dollars and gave it to the pastor.
Although annoyed by this, the pastor continues the ceremony and says; you may now kiss the bride. At this point the veil is lifted from the brides face to allow the groom to kiss her. As the groom is about to kiss his new bride the pastor interrupts and promptly hand the groom four dollars and fifty cents.
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am

A student burst into his professor’s office and says; "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."
To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

Some goodies there.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

Teacher asks the kids in class: "What do
you want to be when you grow up?"
Lil' Johnny: "I Want to be a billionaire,
going to the most expensive clubs, take
the best bitch, give her a Ferrari worth
over a million bucks, an apartment in
Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet
to travel through Europe, an Infinite
Visa Card and to make love to her
three times a day".
The teacher, not knowing what to do
with the bad behavior of the child,
decides not to give importance to what
he said and then continues the lesson:
And you, Suzie? "Ma'am, I wanna be
Lil' Johnny's bitch!"
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 am

The driving instructor was giving lessons to an extremely nervous student who panicked whenever another car approached on a particular two-lane road. One day, however, they got to the same stretch of road; and the student remained completely calm.
“This time you’re doing fine!” exclaimed the instructor. “Yes,” the novice driver agreed.
“Now when I see another car coming, I shut my eyes.”
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:22 am

The Army has been experimenting for years to come up with a liquid that will eat through anything and they finally did it. It eats through glass, stainless steel, iron,and all kinds of metal, rock and granite. Now if they could only find something to put it in....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

Regardfs

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am

“How did school go today? a mother asked her little boy. “Fine”, the little fellow replied. “We had a new teacher and she wanted to know if I had any brothers and I told her I was an only child”. What did she say?” his mother asked. “The teacher said, “Thank goodness”

Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:17 am

A forester and a lawyer were in car accident and showed up at the pearly gates together.

St. Peter greets them at the pearly gates and takes them to the homes where they will spend all of eternity. They get into St. Peter's holy vehicle and head on down a gold road, which turns into a platinum road, which turns onto an even grander road paved with diamonds, to a huge mansion where St. Peter turns to the lawyer and says, here is your home for the rest of eternity, enjoy! And if there is anything you need, just let me know.

Then St. Peter took the forester to his home, back down the diamond studded boulevard, down the platinum highway, down the street of gold, down an avenue of silver, along a stone alley and down an unpaved footpath to a shack. St Peter says, "Here you go" and goes to leave when the forester says "Wait minute! How come the lawyer gets the big mansion and I get this shack?"

St. Peter says: "Well, Foresters are a dime a dozen here, we have never had a lawyer before."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers Basketball lol! lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes  Jokes  17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 17   Jokes  Jokes  17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes Jokes 17
Page 1 of 1