Retribution's Creative Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution's Creative Cave

Writing Poetry Art and Leisure Activities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes Jokes 26

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:25 am

A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doc., everytime I drink coffee, I get terrible pains in my eye."

The doctor says, "Try taking the spoon out first."
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:26 am

Why cant i see the Jokes..
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

This board is broken..I have to use colours.. to see what i write..
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 am

Can you see them when you use colour?

I used cyan on this post

I've been into admin but everything checks out there re colours of boxes and print???

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 am

The reply box used to be black and now it white..put it back to being black again to see what happens..
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:47 am

Im pasting jokes..Im pasting jokes..Im pasting jokes
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 am

For a couple years I 've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work. Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me. And you're sitting at your computer reading jokes.
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:14 am

I HAVE put it on edit mode.. its the last box at top of reply page and it seems to work ok..
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:18 am

TESTING.. TOMMY LOVES EVERYONE..
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 am

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

Glad you figured it out.

Re boxes in admin I've got black as background but doesn't seem to be working.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 am

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he
suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.

He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, 'How
much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?'

The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, sir? We have
Work-Out Barbie for £19.95, Shopping Barbie for £19.95, Beach Barbie for £19.95, Disco Barbie for £19.95, Ballerina Barbie for £19.95, Astronaut Barbie for £19.95, Skater Barbie for £19.95, and Divorced Barbie for £265.95.'

The amazed father asks: 'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie
£265.95 and the others only £19.95?'

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:
'Sir....., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House,
Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:
bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

Glad you figured it out.

Re boxes in admin I've got black as background but doesn't seem to be working.

Regards

Retro
switch editor mode ..seems to work for me..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 am

affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

Switched editor mode.

Still got white reply boxes though. It does go black when posted.

So long as you're happy then we won't worry about it.

That was some Irish Politician. Wouldn't like to get on wrong side of her. LOL

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 am

One day, a cat dies of natural causes and goes to heaven, where he meets the Lord Himself.
The Lord says to the cat, "You lived a good life, and if there is any way I can make your stay in heaven more comfortable, please let me know."
The cat thinks for a moment and says, "Lord, all my life I have lived with a poor family and had to sleep on a hard wooden floor."
The Lord stops the cat and says, "Say no more," and a wonderful, fluffy pillow appears.
A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic farming accident, and all of them go to heaven.
Again, the Lord is there to greet them with the same offer.
The mice answer, "All our lives we have been chased.
We have had to run from cats, dogs, and even women with brooms.
Running, running, running; we're tired of running.
Do you think we could have roller skates so that we don't have to run anymore?"
The Lord says, "Say no more" and fits each mouse with beautiful new roller skates.
Week later, the Lord stops by to see the cat and finds him snoozing on the pillow.
The Lord gently wakes the cat and asks him, "How are things since you got here?"
The cat stretches and yawns, then replies, "It is wonderful here.
Better than I could have ever expected. And those 'Meals On Wheels' you've been sending by are the best!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 pm

cheerscheerscheerscheerslol!lol!lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 am

cheerscheerscheerslol!lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:07 am

When his 38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach, California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

And now, the honorable mentions:

The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting machine and after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 am

cheerscheerscheerslol!lol!lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 am

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%.

The husband continued to feel quite well. Since it was obviously helping out his wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.

She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was lying dead on their porch.
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me ... They must be Gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me ... I must be a God!

Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:10 am

I NEED HELP FRIENDS!! I have a stalker named Bill ! You know who you are ! I absolutely hate YOU ! He keeps hanging around my house, despite my best efforts to be rid of him . I think he likes me ! When I finally get rid of him , he keeps coming back . I think he loves me ! He comes in many forms ...Telephone Bill, Electric Bill, Water Bill, Gas Bill, and so on...
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:54 am

The Urine test

(This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as
it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor.

I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have
no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't
have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have
to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their
feet.

I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their
arse drinking beer and smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to
pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes Jokes 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 26   Jokes Jokes 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes Jokes 26
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next