Retribution's Creative Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution's Creative Cave

Writing Poetry Art and Leisure Activities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes..Jokes 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 am

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw an AA van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself that guy's heading for a breakdown.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that, 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador .” Sod that" says Mick "have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

Man calls 999 and says "I think my wife is dead" The operator says how do you know? He says "The sex is the same but the ironing is building up!”

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had £1.20 in her purse.

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed. At first I was afraid.......then I was petrified.

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheelchair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said I would like to come back as a cow. I said you’re obviously not listening.

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

The wife was counting all the 1p's and 2p's out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason. I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."

When I was in the pub I heard a couple of plonkas saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman. What a pair of sexist pigs. I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the bloomin thing

Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter’, who has stabbed six people in the village in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.

Bought some 'rocket salad' yesterday but it went off before I could eat it!

A teddy bear is working on a building site. He goes for a tea break and when he returns he notices his pick has been stolen. The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman. The foreman grins at the bear and says "Oh, I forgot to tell you, today's the day the teddy bears have their picks nicked

Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 am

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom.

One day an acquaintance ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about Diogenes?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied, "Before you tell me I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."
'Triple filter?" asked the acquaintance.

"That's right," Socrates continued, "Before you talk to me about Diogenes let's take a moment to filter what you're going to say. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man said, "Actually I just heard about it."

"All right," said Socrates, "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about Diogenes something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "You want to tell me something about Diogenes that may be bad, even though you're not certain it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed. Socrates continued, "You may still pass the test though, because there is a third filter, the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about Diogenes going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "If what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even useful, why tell it to me or anyone at all?"

The man was bewildered and ashamed. This is an example of why Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem.

It also explains why Socrates never found out that Diogenes was banging his wife.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

The one liners were brilliant. Best I've seen for a long time.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 am

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.
The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about
her new husband's occupation.
"He's a funeral director," she answered.
"Interesting," the newsman thought.
He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.
After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director.
The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go.."
Admin
Admin

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 pm

cheers lol! lol!cheers

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 am

15 things we wouldn’t know if it wasn’t for the movies

1. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.
2. You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
3. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it is not necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.
4. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
5. If staying in a haunted house, women must investigate any strange noises in their most diaphanous underwear, which is just what they happened to be carrying with them at the time the car broke down.
6. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
7. If someone says, "I'll be right back", they won't.
8. Computer monitors never display a cursor on screen but always say:
Enter Password Now.
9. It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations. And none of your friends have to knock when they come for a visit.
10. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
11. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
12. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
13. If you decide to start dancing in the street everyone around you will automatically be able to mirror all the steps you come up with and hear the music in your head.
14. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

And last but not least

15. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

Very true.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 am

Hymie goes to the doctor. After he leaves the surgery the doctor calls in his wife, Becky.

"Hymie has phenomenally high blood pressure" he explains. "If he carries on like this, he'll be dead in a month. But you can prevent it. Prepare him a fresh healthy meal every day, don't let Hymie lift a finger around the house and most importantly, make love to him five times a week. Do that and he'll make a full recovery."

On the way home Hymie asks Becky: "What did the doctor say to you?"

Becky replies: "He said you're going to die."
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 am

A man is complaining to a friend: “I had it all, money, a beautiful house, a nice car, a great motorcycle, the love of a beautiful woman. Then it was all gone!”
“What happened?” asks the friend.
“My wife found out!” replied the man.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:25 am

cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

Goodies

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 am

This farmer had a wife who nagged him all the time. One day while he was outside plowing the field, she came out and started nagging him. While she was doing this, the mule kicked her and she died. At the funeral, the ladies came up and talked to the farmer. The farmer nodded his head "yes". The men came up and talked to him and the farmer nodded his head "no”. Well this other man wondered why he nodded his head "yes" to the ladies and "no" to the men. Then, he went up to the farmer and asked him why. The farmer replied,” Well, when the ladies came up, they told me how pretty my wife's dress was and how pretty she looked. When the men came up, they asked,’ That mule for sale?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes..Jokes 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes..Jokes 9   Jokes..Jokes 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes..Jokes 9
Page 1 of 1