Retribution's Creative Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution's Creative Cave

Writing Poetry Art and Leisure Activities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes Jokes 20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:27 am

Married couples, both 60 years old, were celebrating their 35th anniversary. During their party, a fairy appeared to congratulate them and grant them each one a wish. The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her wand and poof -- the wife had tickets in her hand for a world cruise. Next, the fairy asked the husband what he wanted. He said, "I wish I had a wife 30 years younger than me." So the fairy picked up her wand and poof -- the husband was 90.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 am

cheers cheers cheers affraid affraid cheers lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 am

One day an Irishman goes into a pharmacy shop, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon. He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.

"Could you taste this for me, please?"

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy.

"No, not at all," says the chemist.

"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy. "The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 pm

cheers cheers affraid What a Face cheers lol! lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 am

A middle-aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the
hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near death
experience. Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up?" God said, "No, you
have another 43 years, two months and eight days to live." Upon
recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift,
liposuction and tummy tuck. Since she had so much more time to live, she
figured she might as well look even nicer. After her last operation, she
was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way
home, an ambulance killed her. Arriving in front of God, she demanded,
"I thought you said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me out of
the path of that ambulance?" God replied, "Girl, I didn't recognize you”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 am

affraid What a Face cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 am

One day I met a sweet woman and fell in love. When it became apparent that we would marry, I made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Some months later, on my birthday, my car broke down on the way home from work. Since I lived in the countryside I called my wife and told her that I would be late because I had to walk home. On my way, I passed by a small diner and the odor of baked beans was more than I could stand. With miles to walk, I figured that I would walk off any ill effects by the time I reached home, so I stopped at the diner and before I knew it, I had consumed three large orders of baked beans. All the way home, I made sure that I released all the gas.

Upon my arrival, my wife seemed excited to see! me and exclaimed delightedly: “Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight.”
She then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as she was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. She made me promise not to touch the blindfold until she returned and went to answer the call. The baked beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming most unbearable, so while my wife was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a pulpwood mill. I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other cheek, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable.

When eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my wife returned, apologizing for taking so long. She asked me if I had peeked through the blindfold, and I assured her I had not. At this point, she removed the blindfold, and twelve dinner guests seated around the table chorused: “Happy Birthday!” I fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 am

An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story about her then-four-year-old daughter. On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it. Be still, my heart, thought my friend, gee, my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps and be a doctor! Then the child spoke into the instrument: "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 pm

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry,we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new colour, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 am

cheers affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers lol! lol! lol!

Some goodies there.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:13 am

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "

You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am

affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 am

A man is being interviewed for a job. “What are your qualifications for the job of night watchman?” “The slightest noise wakes me up.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:01 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY

Hope many more to come.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 am

I had a knock at my door earlier, it was a policeman...

"Mr Swiffen?"

"Yes," I replied.

"I'm afraid your dog has just been reported to have chased someone on a bike."

I said, "That's bullshit - my dog doesn't have a bike!"
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am

"How was your game, dear?" asked Jack's wife Tracy.
"Well, I was hitting pretty well, but my eyesight's gotten so bad I couldn't see where the ball went," he answered.
"But you're 75 years old, Jack!" admonished his wife, "Why don't you take my brother Scott along?"
"But he's 85 and doesn't play golf anymore," protested Jack.
"But he's got perfect eyesight. He would watch the ball for you," Tracy pointed out.
The next day Jack teed off with Scott looking on. Jack swung and the ball disappeared down the middle of the fairway. "Do you see it?" asked Jack.
"Yup," Scott answered.
"Well, where is it?" yelled Jack, peering off into the distance.
"I forgot."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm

cheers cheers cheers affraid lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 am

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?"

One little girl raised her hand and said,
"I think he said: 'Holy Mackerel! A talking chicken!'"

The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 am

affraid affraid Basketball Basketball cheers lol!

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 am

A Sunday school teacher asked the children in her class, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would I get into Heaven?"
"No!" the children all answered.
"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into Heaven?"
Again the answer was "No!"
"Well", she continued, "then how can I get into Heaven?"
A five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"
Back to top Go down
tommy.irene

tommy.irene

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 am

A woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, "Paint me with diamond rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and gold Rolex."
"But you are not wearing any of those things," he replied.
"I know," she said. "It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes Jokes 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes Jokes 20   Jokes Jokes 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes Jokes 20
Page 1 of 1