Retribution's Creative Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution's Creative Cave

Writing Poetry Art and Leisure Activities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Editors' Bible cover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VanessaFin

VanessaFin

The Editors' Bible cover Empty
PostSubject: The Editors' Bible cover   The Editors' Bible cover I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am

This is a sneak peek at my next book's cover - it's due to be published within the next two or so weeks, and will be sold on Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and various other distribution sites. I came up with the concept, and the talented AlexFenris did the rest. Feedback is welcome.

UPDATE: argh, I have no idea how to add images. I uploaded to that other site it wanted me to upload to, but then the URL vanished and I haven't a clue how to find it again. I also tried to upload directly from my PC, but the allowed max file size is 0MB. Oh well Sad I'm not sure if I should delete this post entirely or if it's fixable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vanessafinaughtybooks.co.za
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Editors' Bible cover   The Editors' Bible cover I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:31 am

Hi Vanessa

You can edit later and put in IMG

If you upload to Photobucket first then just use the IMG Url and post direct to page. Don't use IMG on tool bar or it will come out "IMG IMG" both ends and won't post.

I know Photobucket is having maintenance so maybe that was the cause. So long as your IMG is in JPG not in MB's.

Please try again.

If you need to resize I suggest you do that in Photobucket.

Regards

Retro

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
VanessaFin

VanessaFin

PostSubject: Re: The Editors' Bible cover   The Editors' Bible cover I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 am

I have an ancient Photobucket account, but I have no idea what my password is Sad So there's no way to upload straight from my PC? I'll have to wait until it's on Smashwords then and either post the link to Smashwords, or do you think it's better to rather delete the thread?

PS: I also tried to log into that Server.com account that was just created, but it tells me that the password they sent me via email is wrong, so... Guess it's not meant to be. :-/
Back to top Go down
http://www.vanessafinaughtybooks.co.za
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Editors' Bible cover   The Editors' Bible cover I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:08 am

VanessaFin wrote:
I have an ancient Photobucket account, but I have no idea what my password is Sad So there's no way to upload straight from my PC? I'll have to wait until it's on Smashwords then and either post the link to Smashwords, or do you think it's better to rather delete the thread?

PS: I also tried to log into that Server.com account that was just created, but it tells me that the password they sent me via email is wrong, so... Guess it's not meant to be. :-/

I would suggest you start a new account with Photobucket as it's pretty easy. Then you can upload from your computer to there then to here.

It would be good to have your covers here for your benefit re Visitors and Members.

I've found other than when a site has "Browse" your computer Photobucket is the easiest however you need to resize in Photobucket first before posting IMG URL or it will come out full size, or resize in your PC if posting direct using IMG on toolbar here.

Regards

Retro
Back to top Go down
https://retributionscave.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Editors' Bible cover   The Editors' Bible cover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Editors' Bible cover
Page 1 of 1